Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Ice Skating Competition

What did you do for the holiday? Well I will tell you everything that happened in my holiday,In 6 paragraphs.


On the first week of the holiday I went to my ice skating competition for the second time with my whole family, “I was running for a club”. This time, the prize I had to compete for was a trip to Niue then to Tonga with my family. The competition was at the pacific ice skating club, that was the Tongan islanders. Our name for my group was: The Talavou. There was only 15 competitors. There were a lot of activities that involved skates.

One of the game’s that we played was really fun. You needed 5 balls and 5 holler hoops also you had to have 5 groups with 3 people in each groups. Then when you're ready you stand in a pentagon and 2 teams run in and try  to run in a holler hoop once the holler hoop are taken, the others that don’t make it they have to start again and the people who made it they go to the next round.Then it was time to start the competition we all got in a straight line then we were waiting for the leader to say “GO” then after 10 seconds she said “GO” then we raced to the end, it was 80 meters. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd were Brooke Tamepo, Kaho Hirafune and Christina Floka. So… I came forth.

When it was finished I felt great even though I didn’t come 1st, 2nd or 3rd, I just felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.