Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

My Special Places

Image result for pt england school


In this explanation writing I will be telling you about the 3 special places in my community. I live in Glen Innes.

Firstly, Pt England School is my favourite part of the community because I have been in Pt England for 6 years, I have learnt that the school is a safe place that uses digital learning objects. You learn many things that will help you with your education and your future. The school is run by a principal that has leadership, courage and aroha for his students and teachers, his name is Mr Burt known as Russell Burt. The teachers that teach in Pt England school has the knowledge that can help students with their subjects.

Secondly, the Glen Innes shopping center is a place, where people can perform in the weekends, and also to go meet your friends there for shopping. Glen Innes is a place to be when you feel lonely. The food, the furniture, the shops are filled with amazing things you can see but not steal without paying.

Finally, the cemetery’s around Glen Innes is a place where you can go and visit your loved one’s once again. I normally go there with my family to visit my grandma and grandpa, because they are the most loyal people I know that passed. My grandpa has been the king of our family because not only he helped with the poor but he helped his family a lot. My grandma is the special lady that comforts us, that will love us no matter what. That is the reason why I love going to the cemetery to visit loved ones and ones i know by spirit.  

Glen Innes is the best community to live in, because it is filled with love, strength and kindness, and it is not a place where you can start drama.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Analei and I am a year 8 student at St. Pius X Catholic School. I liked reading your explanation writing because I also live in Glen Innes and I think that what you are saying is true, Glen Innes is the best community to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lotu,
    That was a great piece of writing that explains three special places in your community. I miss Pt England School and the Glen Innes community. I also miss looking down at the beach from school every day.

    Keep up the great work
    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.