Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

My holiday highlight

Walt: Find and use relevant parts of the text to accurately answer questions and Instructions.


P1.
What is your favourite holiday highlight?
My favourite holiday highlight is when I went to the pools with my cousins. I woke up at 7am in the morning, To go spend time with my cousins at the panmure pools. We went there to celebrate cousin time. The fun bit was when we went in the pool, and I ask her for a race from the start line to the finish line.. My brother Vili shouted “On Your Mark Get Set” “GO”. we started with a big speed then ended with a very slow walk after 20 seconds my cousin Jennifer started swimming really fast because I stopped it was  
“Like she was swimming for her life”.  she was the favourite one I loved in my dads family

P2.
Jennifer was the best cousin I really wanted in my life. “But there was one day I saved her life from?” was when she got hit when my family went to the beach to spend family time. We were playing at the park when some angry girls came and Jennifer felt sorry for them so she went over and then her brother came and his name was Nanae he said don’t go there so she turned back around and she got punched on the head and I ran to all of the girls and tackled them down because “ I use to play rugby for Ellerslie because my uncle put me there he used to play there. too.

P3.
At the end of the pools went home and we were really tired so we got home and showered then fell asleep.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.